Business Creation Competition - 2023
Opening of the 28th Business Creation Competition in Monaco.
This initiative is being carried out with support from the Prince's Government, the technical collaboration of the Business Development Agency, the Monaco Business Office and support from Athos Partners, Crédit Agricole Monaco, SMT, Gordon S. Blair and the generous JCEM partners. It also highlights promising projects and creates synergies with investors, potential partners, business leaders and personalities from Monaco's economic scene.
Applicants must be:
- A project leader
- Between the ages of 18 and 40 during the current calendar year
- The owner of at least 33% of the capital of their existing or future company
- Manager or future manager of their company and meet the requirements for conducting professional activity in the Principality
- All projects or companies submitted must comply with Monegasque regulations and be intended for establishment in Monaco
What are the BCC 2023 prizes ?
- 1st prize: " Prince's Government Prize" worth €40,000
- 2nd prize: " Junior Economic Chamber of Monaco Prize" worth €21,000
- 3rd prize: "Athos Partners Prize" worth €10,000
The 10 most worthy projects selected by the panel will benefit from support from local companies in various fields through the "Success Box" for your launch.