Understanding the process
If you are a Monegasque digital technology professional, then you are a key player in the digital transition of our companies. Whatever your digital skills, our companies need you to ensure the success of their digital transition projects.
To support you, the Government invites you to become a partner and is offering you the opportunity to be listed on the Extended Monaco for Businesses platform.
Becoming a partner means that you can:
- Be listed in the directory on the basis of your digital expertise
- Be contacted by digital project leaders looking for support (particularly with assistance from the Blue Fund)
Any company with expertise and skills likely to be offered to Monegasque businesses to support their digital transition can become a partner in order to be listed on the Extended Monaco for Businesses platform. To be eligible, candidate companies bust therefore:
- Be duly registered in the Principality’s Trade and Industry Registry or be able to show a current ministerial authorisation
- Be able to prove that it operates a genuine business in the Principality
- Offer services aimed at directly or indirectly supporting the digital transition
You can access the “How to Become a Partner” section on the Extended Monaco for Businesses platform by clicking here.
After familiarising yourself with the Charter, you will need to complete the following form in digital format (no handwritten information).
The manager is invited to provide details of an administrative point of contact as well as information about the company submitting the application and its proven fields of expertise. The Digital Services Department reserves the right to contact the manager should any clarification or additional information be required.
Once the electronic application form has been completed, the company’s manager should then complete part "IV. Sworn statement by manager" of this form and submit the application.
The Digital Services Department will follow up all complete applications by email as quickly as possible.