Monaco Railway Station is operated by Société Nationale des Chemins de Fers Français (SNCF).
Every day, around 100 trains stop at the Monaco Railway Station:
- Mostly TER (regional trains): further information www.ter.sncf.com
- A daily return TGV service between Paris and Ventimiglia
- Long-distance passenger services, including the famous Riviera Express which links Nice and Moscow
Freight trains running to and from Italy also pass through the station.
- Every day from 5.00 am to 2.00 am
- Ticket offices:
- Monday to Saturday from 7.15 am to 7.30 pm
- Sundays and public holidays from 8.35 am to 7 pm
Train timetables are available on the website: garesetconnexions.sncf