Understanding the process
Within the framework of theMinisterial Decree no. 2019-1031 of 12 December 2019 on the terms and conditions for the refund of employers' contributions for Sundays worked, as provided for in Article 3-9 of the Act no. 822 of 23 June 1967 concerning the weekly rest period, amended, refund of employers' contributions for Sundays worked are as follows:
- Have informed the Labour Inspectorate of the occupation of the voluntary staff with regard to the Sunday opening:
See the procedure, how to request an exemption from the principle of Sunday restical
- Comply with the legal provisions set out in the above-mentioned texts
- The application should, and otherwise it will not be accepted, be made no later than the ninth day of the month following that in which the employees' Sunday work took place, on a form made available to the public by the Business Development Agency in accordance with the model provided in the Annex
To obtain a refund of employers' contributions, the employer must send a request by email to the Business Development Agency by downloading the form here (French only):
The Excel form must include the following information:
- A summary per shop and a detailed tab per employee
- The amounts indicated should be rounded to two decimal places
- The date of each Sunday worked, for each employee
- The number of hours worked for each Sunday in question and for each employee
- The contact details of the person who is responsible for payslips
The employer must provide the following documents:
- The Excel form duly completed
- Copies of the payslips of each of the employees concerned
- The bank account details of the employer
The completed request should be sent to the Business Development Agency by email to email@example.com later than the ninth day of the month following that in which the employees' Sunday work took place.
The Business Development Agency will acknowledge receipt of the completed file in writing to the person concerned.
Any changes to the request should be updated in the Excel form and its annexes and returned using the same procedure.