How to register or request a certificate of registration on the Principality's Road Transport Register

Last updated: 18/01/2024

Road haulage companies or companies that transport goods or persons, whose registered office is in the Principality, must be registered with the Road Transport Register.

Understanding the process

See also

Administrative contact