Understanding the process
Any removal of a business from the NIS Register must be completed to the Business Development Agency, within two months following the cessation of activity. It applies to the following activities :
- Licensed professionals
- Associations, Federations, Foundations
- Rental of lock-up garages/parking spaces, rental of unequipped premises for commercial, industrial or administrative use
- Professional Independent Artist
- Occasional artists
- Trademark, Licence Agreement
You must supply the following documents:
- Duly completed "Modification/Removal from NIS Register" form
- Photocopy of the Monaco identity card or the residence permit of the person making the declaration or their representative
In order to review your file, Business Development Agency may request any other information required to prove that the activity has ceased.
Once you have collated the documents, you can submit it to Business Development Agency via all means of communication. A certificate of removal from the NIS Register can be issued on request by Monaco Statistics.