Understanding the process
The grant for setting up a business consists of the Government paying the social charges (CAMTI/CARTI) and part of the business rent (in the case of premises used for a business activity) for a duration of 3 years.
This grant is payable to Monegasque citizens or their spouses who are setting up their first independent business in the Principality.
You must supply the following documents:
- A letter addressed to the Minister of State
- A copy of the Monegasque declaration (or authorisation) for the activity
- A copy of an application to join the CAMTI – CARTI insurance schemes
- A CV
- A copy of the lease (if you are renting business premises)
- Bank account details (if you are renting business premises)
- A declaration of non-receipt of revenue duly completed and signed (form to be collected from the DEE)
The application must be submitted to the Business Development Agency
After examining your application, the Business Development Agency will send you a letter giving details of how the grant will be implemented.