How to register a luxury chauffeur-driven vehicle

Last updated: 19/03/2024

Such administrative authorisation can only be issued to individuals who hold a specialist qualification in the field of tourism, passenger transport or trade, or, failing this, can prove that they have at least three years’ experience as a director or manager in a company operating in the tourism, passenger transport or trade sectors

Understanding the process

See also

Administrative contact