Welcome to the Guided Tour all about starting a business!
Here you will find everything you need to know about starting a business in Monaco, from making preparations to launching your business.
Finding premises for your business:
- Information about domiciling a business activity or establishing a company's registered office
- Information about types of business premises available in the Principality
Within a month following completion of works at your premises, you will need to request an inspection visit. The aim of this visit is to issue authorisation for use of the modified premises.
After obtaining authorisation to operate or an acknowledgement of a declaration, any business started in Monaco must be declared to the Department of Tax Services. This mandatory procedure of declaring your business is stipulated in Article 66 of the Turnover Tax Code.
There is no charge for this procedure. It can be carried out in person at the Department of Tax Services, at the Tax Division counter.
Contact the Monaco Employment Office:
- How to establish an SARL
- How to establish an SAM
- How to establish an SCS
- How to establish an SNC
- How to establish a Business as a Sole Trader
- How to establish a commercial agency
- How to establish an administrative office
- How to set up as a Professional Independent Artist
- How to establish a non-trading company